VISA Debit/ATM Cards
UHCU VISA Debit/ATM Cards offer worldwide acceptance, comfort, and the security of the VISA logo.
- Use it instead of checks wherever Visa Cards are accepted
- No fees for ‘Visa’ transactions!
- Faster and easier than writing checks!
- Accepted where checks aren’t
- The money is deducted from your UHCU Checking Account
- The transaction will appear in your monthly statement’s checking account activity
- Change your PIN
Changing your Visa Check Card PIN is easy! Here's how...
- Go to a UHCU ATM (click here for locations)
- You must have original ATM card and PIN mailer
- Swipe your card
- Enter your original PIN
- Select 'PIN CHANGE' from the menus
- Now key in the new 4-digit PIN number you want to use
- Now key in your new PIN number again to verify
Now you are ready to use your own PIN!
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card: (800) 617-3775
Please be prepared with the following information:
- Your name
- Your account number or member number
- The date and time when the card(s) was last in your possession
- The last purchase or withdrawal information — date, time, amount, location, etc.
Transaction related information:
You may make ATM cash withdrawals or Point of Sale (POS) transaction up to $500 in each 24-hour period. You may make purchases with your VISA debit card (VISA authorized transactions) up to $2,500 in each 24 hour period. The combination of these transactions may not exceed $1,200 in any 24-hour period.
Important information for our VISA Check Card Program
To activate a new or re-issued card
For all inquiries or requests, contact our office during business hours