VISA® Debit/ATM Cards
UHCU VISA® Debit/ATM Cards offer worldwide acceptance, comfort, and the security of the VISA logo.
- Use it instead of checks wherever Visa Cards are accepted
- No fees for ‘Visa’ transactions!
- Faster and easier than writing checks!
- Accepted where checks aren’t
- The money is deducted from your UHCU Checking Account
- The transaction will appear in your monthly statement’s checking account activity
- Activate Card/Change PIN
Changing your Visa Debit Card PIN is easy! Here's how...
Call our Card Self-Service 24/7 Interactive Audio Response (IVR) at 1-800-567-3451. You can use this to change an existing known or forgotten personal identification number (PIN).
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card: (800) 617-3775
Please be prepared with the following information:
- Your name
- Your account number or member number
- The date and time when the card(s) was last in your possession
- The last purchase or withdrawal information — date, time, amount, location, etc.
Transaction related information:
You may make ATM cash withdrawals or Point of Sale (POS) transaction up to $500 in each 24-hour period. You may make purchases with your VISA debit card (VISA authorized transactions) up to $2,500 in each 24 hour period. The combination of these transactions may not exceed $2,500 in any 24-hour period.
For all inquiries or requests, contact our office during business hours