You don't have to wait in line to access your United Health Credit Union accounts!
When you use the Credit Union's Online Branch you can access your accounts and manage your money from anywhere there's a personal computer and Internet access! And you can perform almost all the transactions you'll need safely and securely.
How Do I Get Started!
Simply log on to Online Branch. Your User ID is your member number, and your temporary PIN is the last four digits of your social security number. (Joint owners must contact the credit union before they can log in.) As always, don't share your PIN with anyone!
You Can Use Online Branch to:
- Check Current Account Balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make payments on your Credit Union loans
- Find out which checks have cleared your accounts
- Request a withdrawal by check
- Find up-to-the-minute savings and loan rate information
- Obtain account history (everything that has happened with your account in the prior 100 transactions or 90 days)
- Download account activity into your favorite financial management software
- Stop Payment on any check you have written — free of charge!