As a United Health Credit Union member, you'll enjoy the finest of services with the convenience only your credit union can provide! Why do so many people already belong, and why should you, your family and co-workers join your credit union?
The Reasons Are Many and Here Are Just A Few!
- Credit Unions are not-for-profit so they can offer better rates and lower fees.
- Credit Unions are owned by its members and experience a feeling of 'family'.
- Credit Union members vote for their Board of Directors who set the course of the institution.
- Credit Unions offer the safest insurance fund for their members' deposits.
- And, most of all, credit unions really do care about their members and their financial needs!
United Health Credit Union Offers You All The Above Benefits and Then Some!
- High yielding savings plans, Checking Accounts with no monthly fees or per check charges, Term Certificates, Money Market Accounts, and more.
- Wide variety of low cost personal and automobile loans.
- A low rate VISA Gold Card with no annual fee for life!
- VISA Classic Cards with a low rate and no annual fee.
- Outstanding First Mortgages for all types of properties.
- Great Second Mortgages and Home Equity Credit Lines.
- Visa Check Cards (also known as Debit Cards) can also be used for ATM access and point-of-sales transactions.
- 'Account Monitor' 24-hour automated telephone access for inquiries or transactions.
- Direct Deposit of your paycheck, retirement, SSA, etc.
- Payroll deduction.
- Price-Costco membership eligibility.
- Membership Select Dental and Vision Plans.
- New and Used Automobile buying service referrals.
- Cashier check, Money Orders, and much more!
Take a look at some additional information from other important credit union partners and agencies.
Why throw away your money? With the Sprint Credit Union Member Discount Plan
- 10% off most regularly priced Sprint service plans
- 15% off most regularly priced Sprint business service plans
- Waived activation fee on new activations
- Waived upgrade fee
Call 877.SAVE.4.CU. (877.728.3428), visit www.SprintSave4CU.com or stop by your local Sprint retail location.
Just tell them you're a Credit Union Member to get this exclusive discount. Ask to be attached to the NACUC_ZZM Corporate ID.
**Application of discount requires 2-year contract extension on existing plans. Verification of membership is required at time of activation/upgrade. All rights reserved. Sprint, the logo, and other trademarks are the trademarks of Sprint Nextel. 2010 Sprint Item #800-8 Â©2010 CU Solutions Group 05/11 2614
Credit Union Days at California's Great America and Gilroy Gardens
With each ticket purchased through the Credit Union Days Program, a portion of the ticket proceeds is donated to the California Credit Union League Political Action Committee (CCUL-PAC). Donations to the CCUL-PAC are not tax deductible under state or federal law.?
Click here here for a special discount code to Great America and Gilroy Gardens when ordering online.
Click here for a special discount coupon when purchasing tickets on-site.
Click here for the 2014 Operating Schedule
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Program
What if you could SAVE hundreds of dollars a year and still get excellent BENEFITS? Click for a FREE rate quote.
California Credit Union League
As the largest state trade association for credit unions in the United States, the League fosters continued growth through advocacy, education, information and leadership.
California Academy of Sciences Discount Tickets
Discount tickets to the Academy of Science are available through their website at www.calacademy.org/etickets. Be sure to enter User ID ElCaminoCCUL and Password alligator.
Come explore an aquarium, planetarium, rainforest, and natural history museum, all under one living roof.
Incredible experiences await you at the California Academy of Sciences. Under a 2.5-acre living roof of native plants, you will come nose-to-beak with penguins and parrots, fly through the Universe in the world's largest all-digital planetarium, take a virtual safari in African Hall, climb into the canopy of a living rainforest, and much more. Plan your visit today.
Dept of Business Oversight
California's Department of Business Oversight ensures the integrity and stabiliy of the state's financial services system through regulation and supervision of state licensed financial institutions - like your UHCU.
National Credit Union Administration
The National Credit Union Administration is the independent federal agency, with backing of the US Government, that operates the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) - insuring over 80 million credit union members' deposits.