Auto and Motorcycle Loans
Do you feel you would not qualify for an auto loan due to your credit history? We are here to help our members. Let us see how we can save you money by refinancing your current auto loan from another financial institution or finance your next vehicle purchase.
Finance up to 100% of the purchase price, including taxes, license and UHCU insurance protection. A variety of terms will help find a payment plan to comfort you. Competitive rates and a 7-year term available for loans over $20,000 round out this popular program.
Private party and dealership purchases qualify, with the ability to finance up to 100% of the quoted High Blue Book value, plus tax, license, and UHCU insurance protection. Again, flexible terms result in comfortable monthly payments. Look to lower your existing interest rates or monthly payments by refinancing your existing bank or dealer financed or leased vehicles.
Please click here for valuable information on insurance protection plans for your vehicle
Make Car Buying EASY with Autoland!
Autoland works for you and is designed to make your car buying experience easy by saving you both time and hassle. No more driving all over to find the perfect car only to then settle for something less and haggle for hours over price. With Autoland, you'll get the vehicle you want at a fair price including all available manufacturer incentives. There's absolutely no obligation and Autoland experts are available to help you regardless of where you buy your next car.
Your personal Consultant will:
- Do all the legwork to find the new or used car you want and secure a great price
- Coordinate financing with United Health CU
- Get you a great value for your trade-in
- Deliver your vehicle to the United health CU branch that's convenient for you!
Start your car search here or call 800.234.6999 to work with a personal Consultant.
Borrow up to $15,000 — no collateral is required. Pay for a vacation, college expenses, or consolidate those high-rate credit cards into a low-rate, stable monthly payment.
Lines of Credit
A revolving credit line up to $15,000 with a low, fixed interest rate — again, with no collateral required. Continue to borrow against your available credit, as you need, to cover any expenses that come your way.
Share Secured Loans
Borrow up to 100% of the balance in your UHCU savings account. Low interest rates and a payment term up to 10 years makes this loan program one of the easiest on the monthly budget. The balance in your savings account continues to earn the quoted dividend rate while it is used as security for the loan.
Certificate Secured Loans
Borrow up to 100% of the balance in a UHCU certificate, which continues to grow and earn the quoted dividend rate. Low interest rates and a payment term of 10 years result in a manageable monthly expense.
UHCU Fast P.A.C.E. (Payday Alternative Clear & Easy) Loan
Easy to obtain UHCU Fast Pace Loan requirements:
- Membership in good standing opened a minimum of three months.
- No current or previous workout loans or loan extensions granted.
- Current employer minimum six months.
- Must provide proof of hire date, and proof of income.
Only one payday loan per member at any given time. Maximum of three payday loans within a six month period. Existing payday loan must be paid in full before another is granted, no rollover loans honored. Credit report is not required to obtain the UHCU Payday loan.
- Loan Amount: $250.00 - $750.00
- Loan Term: Six months
- Processing Fee: $20
- Interest Rate: 28% (APR) or 23% (APR) if payments made by payroll deduction
Title loans are for members who own a vehicle outright but feel they do not qualify for a traditional vehicle loan. With a Title Loan you can borrow up to 50% of your car's value using its title as collateral.
- There is no credit check to qualify.
- Members must be in good standing with the credit union
- Must have a minimum of six month's employment history.
- Minimum loan amount is $1,000 and maximum $10,000.
- Terms and payments are based on value of vehicle and loan amount.
- Cleared title must be in the borrower(s) name(s) only.
- UHCU will appraise the vehicle to obtain value and will be listed as lien holder until the loan is paid in full.
The application is processed promptly after assessing the value of the vehicle with a quick inspection. Members can receive a .25% discount for applying online and .25% discount if they have a checking account with direct deposit.