Text Banking from United Health Credit Union is FREE. If you subscribe to a data plan through your wireless provider, you are ready to access your personal account information! Activation is required.
Simply log into our Online Branch from your PC or MAC browser: www.unitedhealthcu.org and look for the Mobile Banking & Alerts tab. After clicking on it, find and click the "Activation" button. Enter your cell phone number and we'll send you a text message with a unique activation code that you'll need to enter to complete the process (this is ensures that it's your phone number and it's in the possession). Once verified, select your preferences, and you're done!
Now with your phone set up, just send a text message to 454545 whenever you want, and we'll send the response right back to your phone (it's just like texting your friends!) Here's a quick list of some of the common requests you can text:
- BAL: Current and available balances for a primary account you designate
- LAST: The last five transactions in your primary account.
- BAL ALL: Current and available balances for all the accounts you have with us.
- BAL CHK: Checking account balances
- BAL SAV: Saving account balances
- TRANS: Transfer funds to primary account
- STOP: Deactivate service
- HELP: Help on keywords
Still have questions? See our FAQ section for answers to your questions. Start text banking today!